disclaimers
shut up and read

This blog belongs to YUYU
Best viewed with your eyes! DUH!
If you are smart enough, you would know how to get around.
If you dont, then too bad!
Its been a really long time?
Monday, August 16, 2010 @ 6:25 AM

hi blog world. :) ~ I think this face, ^^ is damn cute. :) HAHA.

argh, anyway, I haven't been bloggin much. :/ bloging just ain't my thing luh. :/ my ankle is FOREVER screwed man. my ankle is blueblack-ish? HAHA. okay. I think I'm gonna fail history, geography and science. CA2 just sucks. :) Ahh. I wanna get a new phone. :) my phone is damn laggy and whatever to can think of. while using an app, it'll suddenly blank out. -.- or when you're trying to call someone or end call, it spasm. I mean literally. it'll press end/answer, like repeatedly. when you didn't even touch the screen. -.- my phone is becoming pyscho man -.- i wanna get a phone where there's FREE wifi. :) :D

I'm like practically staying back every damn day after getting in for house comm interview. -.- I shall sacrifice a lot of slack time to do homework and like study? but now 30minutes till 10 is officially my slack time EVERYDAY. :D WHOOO!

okay I shall go now. :) tweet and facebook. and idk what else. :)

love,
YUYU! :)