disclaimers
shut up and read

This blog belongs to YUYU
Best viewed with your eyes! DUH!
If you are smart enough, you would know how to get around.
If you dont, then too bad!
WHAT A DAY!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010 @ 8:02 PM

omg. I've been blogging really often compared to last time! :D heehee! okay anyways, yesterday was a BUSY BUSY dayy. :/ BLEHH.

went to my dad's restaurant for lunch. then my dad prepared some stuff for my dinner. :) they send me for netball. I was pretty earlyy. I was like freaking hyper and sorts! I started laughing. and saying "I MISS YOU GUYS!" HAHAHAHA! Megan and Lyn are damn nice, they gave a me a hug. HEEHEE! HAHA! okay anyway, had to run 6 rounds. wah I die. I was like so called pacing with Vanessa(but she claimed she wa pacing with me). on the 3rd round, I had really bad stitches. :( argh. but still ran. okayy. thenn coach didn't scold me. phew! :) during drills, I kept doing it wrongly. (it was a new one) so I was like making a fool of myself. surprisingly, I still knew could throw the ball pretty nicely. :) HEEHEE! I rock! :D during triangle, I was damn pissed of with peck and Vanessa. goodness, they throw for themselves nice ball. they throw for me shit balls. literallyy, I had to redo over and over and over again. :( until I wanted to die. luckilyy, I could rest for a while. if not, I would have died!! ARGH! during pitterpatter, Vanessa suddenly started singing the YOG song. "OH YEAH OH YEAH HEY! OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH HO! YOU ARE THE ONE SINGAPORE...." HAHAHA! we did hand actions. peck was just staring blurly at us. ._. as usual. HAHAHAHA! Okay. after that, it was around 5.50. WHEE! we stoned for a while and coach said we could go. :) YAY! went to change thn bought ice blend. :) walked to interchange with Kah Mun, Qi Zhi and charmaine. it was damn funnyyy! :D took the mrt to amk. waited for the bus. headed for tuition. :) during tuition, I was learning congruence and similarity. I was having a hard time man. wanted to die. kept doing it wrongly. :( BLEHH! waited for another Vanessa to finish tuition so that we go home together. :D she was getting help from mr Ho. it was damn funny. Vanessa:"JELEMY!" mr Jeremy: "VANESSA!" then both teachers started laughing. vanessa:"don't laugh at me lah! later all your wrinkles come out!" Vanessa was obssesed with korean shit. so mr Ho said"do you know how the Koreans improve? they go for boot camp for a month!" Vanessa: "OMG! lucky Im not Korean!" mr Ho:"if I have a boot camp, you'll be the first on my list!" HAHAHAHAHA! then we started talking about random things. :) went home. :) slacked. :D

today I'm gonna do project with SM and Clarice :)

omg my days are likesuper packed :) YAY!

love,
yuyu :).