disclaimers
shut up and read

This blog belongs to YUYU
Best viewed with your eyes! DUH!
If you are smart enough, you would know how to get around.
If you dont, then too bad!
ah choo! oops just sneeze! :/
Saturday, May 29, 2010 @ 5:06 AM

hello. I feel like blogging about today. :)

woke up at 7.50. was late for house comm interview. :/ but oh wells. :) sorta screwed them up. :( sucks like crapp :( boohoo. I really want it quite badly. :/ it was pretty scary and weird. they were all staring into my face! BLEHH! then went for lunch with SM, Clarice and Connie. :) had like damn a lot of fun! :) super weird and lame too. we discussed our project for science. (excpet Connie) then went home. prepared for golf. blahblah. while playing, CH lost her phone. she was swearing like mad. she thinks that a monkey took her phone. the stupid monkey ransacked my bag and almost took my iphone. stupid monkey! :@ anyway played quite well today. :) better than usual. :) hehe. ate Japanese dinner. :) whee! as usual. but gonna eat a salad ordered from my club. :D HEHE! anyway gonna watch tv now. :)

love,
yuyu

I'm just wondering when you're gonna come back!