disclaimers
shut up and read

This blog belongs to YUYU
Best viewed with your eyes! DUH!
If you are smart enough, you would know how to get around.
If you dont, then too bad!
So close, yet so far.
Saturday, April 24, 2010 @ 4:11 AM

Oh gosh. Exams are coming. I'm like so dead, once again. :| I hope I get at least 15 in class. Or at least 20? Crap. I don't think I can do it. :( I wanna get at least 80 in level. Then I can do pure science. :) Pure chemistry and pure physics. :D I so do not wanna do triple science. I think I'll die. :P Arghh. My expectations are pretty off. I hope I can achieve them though. Just pray and hope. And of cos, work hard. Good luck everyone for streaming year. ;) hope you get into your dream class and of cos, do well! This will affect your whole damn life. That just occurred to me! AHHH. I should get back to doing my homework. I need to work hard now before it's too late. Adios.


Love,
Yuyu. :)
P.S. I love you guys. And y'all should know that. :D