disclaimers
shut up and read

This blog belongs to YUYU
Best viewed with your eyes! DUH!
If you are smart enough, you would know how to get around.
If you dont, then too bad!
what a night!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 @ 12:47 PM

OMGOMGOMG! it's like 3.50AM nowww! :( I need to sleep asap man! I've gotta wake up at 7.30 cos I needa go to do project! >:( WHY AM I NOT TIRED WHEN THERES NETBALL AND TUITION ON THE SAME DAMN DAYY? :( ARGHH! :(:(:( blehh, I feel exhausted but I can't sleep. I've been watching movies ever since 12.30. UGH! -.- I hate it when I can't sleep and I've gotta wake up the next EARLY morningg! :@ im going bogus! if my brother wakes up and see me like this, he's gonna laugh his head off! ARGH! screw my head! :( tomorrow is gonna be hell of a dayy! :( Im assuring myselff. I hope I'll be energized to do project and go out! WHOOHOO! ~ I FINISHED ALL MY HOMEWORK AT LEASTTT! :D YAY! :)

boohoo!

loves <3,
YUYU! who's still awake at about 4AM!