disclaimers
shut up and read

This blog belongs to YUYU
Best viewed with your eyes! DUH!
If you are smart enough, you would know how to get around.
If you dont, then too bad!
bloodyy hell
Thursday, June 10, 2010 @ 10:50 PM

I have a life. and I think you know it. you just don't wanna admit. you're fucking gay but I just didn't tell you. :) you told your friends right? what for? so that they can help you? I'm only a girl. you're so scared alreadyy. say whatever you want, your words won't be taken seriously. your friends wanna suan me or do whatever right? go ahead. :) i don't really care. :) all I know that you guys ego damn big, mouth also. talk big onlyy. ;) that's sorta called cyber bully. all gang on me lah. you tell you friends your side of the story. let them trust you alright. im so lying about my side. :) I'm so happy I said I wanted a break. :D

this is the first time I feel so good. :) it's been a while alreadyy