disclaimers
shut up and read

This blog belongs to YUYU
Best viewed with your eyes! DUH!
If you are smart enough, you would know how to get around.
If you dont, then too bad!
Friday, July 16, 2010 @ 9:03 PM

hello the fake world ;) I'm like freaking bored now. ;( anyway, I'm like apparently doing my work :) whoo! too bored already.

walao, you're like some bitch. :) siann, I'm sick. ;( got really bad stomachache and headache. :( laoshi made us stay back for 2 FREAKING BLOCKS! 40minutes! she pmsed yesterday! ARGH, we could have ate earlier. :) yesterday, we sorta took 2 pictures only? so fail. :( our plan failing. but there's still Monday. :) WHOO! I wanna get andrea's present soon. :) heehee, she knows what it is already. LOL. HAHAHAHA. on 20july, I have training! :( I can't celebrate andrea's and priscilla's birthday! ;( SIANNZZZ.

I like talking Rachel. :) she's damn funny and weird. And, she's very small and cute! :D.

my birthday is in about 23 days. according to Andrea. WHOO! ~ I hope I get NICE presents. :D WHEEE! ~ :D ;D :) HAHAHA, i feel so bitchy.

anyway, I should continue doing my work. :) TATA.

ps. my blog is dead. :)

love,
Yuyu. ;) ;) <3